Friday, September 13, 2013

I Think My Guardian Angel Honked

I was driving on the interstate to work yesterday and heard honking. I looked to my left and a car was swerving away from me and back into its own lane. Apparently that car was going to merge into my car and cause a bad accident and bodily injury or death, but someone honked. I didn't honk. It was either another driver or my guardian angel. I was happy and grateful that someone saved me from a very bad accident.

Someone once told me I should name my guardian angel. I named mine Debbie after a nice, gentle woman I once knew at church who made me an angel Christmas tree ornament. Do you have a name for yours?

1 comment:

Richard Collins said...

I do not have a name for my Guardian Angel but I do know that he/she is a very worried Angel!