Saturday, September 21, 2013

God's Responsibility

Overwhelmed again about the bills, the debt. So my bills that I must pay for the never-ending debt is now in a folder titled If I Win the Lottery or God's Responsibility. They are mostly medical bills of doctor visits and surgeries and lab tests and CT scans and the like that I have since being losing my job with benefits over five years ago followed by years of unemployed then part-time temp jobs, then full time temp job . . . Oh yes, let me throw the student loans for the times I went to back to school for a master's degree when I tried to reinvent myself. I don't want to be irresponsible, but aren't we suppose to turn to God. As for as the medical bills go, it's amazing how much the 20% the copay is after the insurance picks up the 80% and how the 20 percent adds up.

I just can't handle this anymore by myself.


No comments: