Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Did It Again

Angry lady in Bible Study looked angrier than this.
Once again, I went to my Catholic Bible study, mentioned a few inconvenient Truths about God and country, and the liberal lady across the table from me sniped me with her angry eyes and angry tongue. I thought I did something wrong. I was so shocked by her ugly transformation that I almost felt sick in my stomach. Several hours after Bible Study, she was writing me an email and sending me an article of gobbly-goop.

How dare I go into the Big City tomorrow and attend a religious freedom rally! How dare I exercise my free speech, so she can exercise her freedom of religion.

Something about Catholicism draws her in. And something deep inside her makes her very, very angry about Catholicism. That will be her battle to battle. I'm afraid that as long as I keep speaking she'll be unhappy.

And I went to Mass again this morning. It's rather a nice way to start the day. I kind of feel sorry for those who can't go in the morning due to their schedules.

2 comments:

Lianna said...

Thanks for speaking up for the truth though it brings persecution. All we can do is love them and pray for them. You are so blessed to be able to go to Mass in the mornings!!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

I'm glad you can go to Morning Mass!
Some people ... maybe the lady just likes to be grumpy/mean/snooty. I have a customer who is just like that right now ... and I think there's nothing I can do to make him any happier either.