Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Monday, August 19, 2013
- I got tired of trying to be productive. I'm a human being, not a human doing.
- What's the point of trying to accomplish something because there's only more to accomplish when you're done accomplishing the first set of accomplishments?
- I wish God would speak to me by using a billboard on the Interstate.
- My dad just called while I was typing this to tell me about his interesting bus ride. The bus he was one got into a traffic accident. The paramedics checked him out and were ready to take him to the hospital. However, my dad said he didn't want to be the only passenger going to the hospital. I never heard of such a silly excuse. He said one lady was worried about her frozen vegetables due to the delay caused by the accident. Anyway, I hope there are no complications. Dad is home. Who cares about a to-do list when your 78 year old father is a bit banged up?
- Prayer is now on the top of the to-do list.