Friday, December 2, 2011

Prayer Intentions (Please Pray for Me, Prayer Buddy)

What I am praying for this Advent:

1) I am praying for my prayer buddy, ___{it's a secret}____. I'm not sure of her intentions (though I am reading her blog), but God knows the dreams and desires of her heart.
2) A job. It's seems like forever since I had a full-time job with benefits, paid vacation, etc.
3) Persistence and energy for this seemingly hopeless job search.
4) Wisdom and direction - that I am doing job search work that provides fruit. I ask the Holy Spirit to guide me in every cover letter I write, etc.
5) For a nice, good Catholic boyfriend who will then become a nice, good Catholic fiance' . . .
6) That I am the kind of person who attracts #5.
7) For the woman in my Bible study group who has a growing cancerous tumor.

I am thankful I have rent money for the upcoming months, and my father is still able to live independently. My daddy made me French Toast for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning. Yummy.

2 comments:

All in His Perfect Timing said...

I will keep you in my prayers too! :-)

The chief said...

Thank you for your list! Has been a great guideline to think continuously about you and your needs.