Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wish Tree Gifts

Today I went shopping for the needy person I picked off the Wish Tree at church. I only know her first name and her age (53). This time I purposely chose an adult because sometimes grown-ups need or want things. The Wish listed items she wanted, sizes and colors, and I got some of them. It does not tell her story or even if she lives in the city or suburbs or in a rural area.


Her list was rather long and I only bought a few of the items. Here is one thing I bought. After making the purchases and walking out of the stores with the bags, I felt happy.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

What a wonderful idea! I love the towels too. I'm sure she will feel very appreciative to receive your gifts. How touching to choose an adult- we do need things too (and want some of course!).

I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

I also am looking forward to picking a person this year to fill their needs. An adult is a great idea. I'm sure they sometimes get overlooked. Your lady will be so grateful to receive your gifts. The towels are so pretty ... and she will be reminded daily of your kindness. :-)
Happy Thanksgiving!!!