Saturday, November 5, 2011

Slippery Hope, Waiting on Novena, Misfit Among Marrieds on Seraphic Singles

Today is Day 22 of my 30 Day Novena.

Hope remains slippery and difficult to hold on to. I am still waiting to hear about the full-time job I interviewed for. Now I am afraid of going to my mailbox and receiving a rejection letter.

Once again I rec'd another letter from my aunt's attorney about my inheritance, and it has me worried. She has made mistakes, so I am unclear if I'll receive any money. I so WANT TO BELIEVE that I've been gifted with money and God is good and prayer works especially since I am unemployed. Perhaps this is a test from the devil?

Dear God, Please, provide for my needs like rent and food. Dear God, I continue to pray for a way out of my financial despair. Dear God, I am asking to work my way out of it. Dear God, please keep me in the palm of your hand. Dear God, help me hang onto hope. Dear God, please lead to a bright and shiny future.

If you are reading, would you please say a prayer? It's so hard when I can't see what's over the hill and around the bend.

A few days ago, I made a comment on Seraphic Singles and in response she wrote an entire post. Click here to read her post.  I felt "heard." Thank you, Seraphic.