- I updated my resume. It was easier than I thought.
- I made some phone calls to temp agencies and emailed them my new resume. Having had two successful temp assignments last year has built my self-confidence, so the phone calling was easier than I thought.
- I said some Hail Marys when I awoke and before I got out of bed for Dominic Pio. I'm praying he gets well and is able to go home soon. He and his mom have to get home due to something about badgers eating cheese. Actually, they miss the rest of their family, and the family misses them. I suspect Baby Dominic is sick and tired about getting needle pokes.
- I will continue with my novena for the eradication of my student loans.
- I met a friend at Starbucks to exchange Christmas presents. Oh my, that Starbucks really busy and noisy mid-morning. I walked in and thought, "Doesn't anybody work anymore?" Guess not, including myself. Actually lots of people there were conducting meetings and using their laptops.
- One gift I received was Symbols that Surround Us by Johan van Parys. I forgot I wanted that book in the past summer, but my friend remembered. It's a Catholic book published by Ligouri Publications.
- I helped my dad with his paperwork. Usually I hate doing that because the man is so DISORGANIZED, but this was an easy task. I found the important document that he needs for a meeting today and felt good about helping him. Then I went home and turned on Dr. Phil who was doing a show on elder abuse. Grateful that my dad is able to live independently and not in a nursing home.