Monday, December 24, 2012

Not Behind the Times

I came home from my half day of work today and found a robo-call from the Cardinal on my phone. First the pope is tweeting, and now the Cardinal is robo-calling. Who says the Church is behind the times? Not me.

I also found out that next Monday, the 31st, is the last day of my temporary work assignment.

I trust God that I'll have another work assignment soon afterwards.

In the meantime, I have presents to wrap.

Oh, only the part of my Christmas tree that I can see has ornaments on it.

Christmas is tomorrow!




1 comment:

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Merry Christmas, Lena!!!
I also only decorate the part of the tree that I can see. :-). Makes no sense otherwise.
I will keep your intentions for employment in my prayers. I pray God will provide for you soon!