Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Next Big Day - Part II, MLK, Jr., Daily Devotional

Valentine's Day is named after St. Valentine.
Read about it here: St. Valentine

Boy, I am getting lazy by just adding links and making you go to them instead of summarizing the information in my blog. Maybe it's because I recently learned how to add links.

Yesterday was the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. My take-away from the MLK, Jr. holiday is to look inside a person's heart. Remember God loves every single one of us, no matter where our ancestors came from.

Well, I don't have any deep thoughts today. You may be thinking I never have any deep thoughts.

I am happy that today I found my little daily devotional book that I rec'd free from my parish because I'm a communion minister. The little book is Living Faith.

I'd love to read your comments. Hint, hint.

No comments: