Monday, August 27, 2012

Sickly

I think I have bronchitis according to the symptoms I read about on the Internet. Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with my real doctor who does not have to rely on google. I feel bad taking time off from work like I'm letting down the team.

On SaturdayI had plans to take my dad shopping and out for a lunch. Also a friend invited me over for dinner. Instead I napped all day.
Yesterday I dragged my feverish self to Walgreens, but was unable to get myself and my dad to Mass. He was bummed.

This morning I went to work and left early. I went to CVS and bought a few more things that I forgot to buy yesterday.

Ho Hum.

It's just me and my inhaler. And plenty of liquids.

To get personal here, when I wake up in the morning I feel smelly. I am smelly. (Then I shower of course)I read some mom blogger who can smell her kid to see if he's sick. Are you that mother? Well, I have to mother myself.

I'm sure I'll be fine.

I would like to be entertained though. This would be a good time for the Olympics to be on, but no, my timing is off.

Ho hum.

Are you bored yet reading this?

Know any good jokes?

Are you suppose to starve a fever or a cold? And why?

It's never too early to go bed when you're sick, right? It's a little after 8:00 pm. Bedtime, right?


1 comment:

Lianna said...

Prayers that you'll feel better! That sounds miserable.