Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tired, etc.

Tired of being worried about how I was going to pay my rent last year, I gave up, prayed, and God heard my prayers. Problem solved.

Tired of being unemployed, I gave up, prayed, and God heard my prayers. For now, problem is solved.

Tired of being alone, lonely, ignored, I started a novena to St. Theresa of the Little Flower(s) last week. I chose a novena to St. Theresa because several months ago, I head a dream about her. Several days ago I forgot to say the novena, and I forgot the next day too. Then I gave up.

I guess I have to start all over.
A novena failure of my own fault.

***********************

Hey, Becky, I'm sorry you removed our blog. I understand why. May I send you an email?
I'm impressed by your other blog.

************************

It's sad, sad, and tragic there was mass shooting this weekend.

***********************

And now I am tired in body.
Good night, and sweet dreams

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey Lena
You sound wore out. I understand the feeling. I usually call it "Soul weary".

Of course you can email! My email is b.arganbright@gmail.com
I'd love to hear from you!