1) Lonely me won, and I paid a visit to former boyfriend. He was happy to see me, and we ended up spending the day together. However, he's a former boyfriend for several reasons. Those reasons still stand. We never broke up. Our romance just faded away. I brought up issues that I wanted to discuss. He said he didn't want to talk about them. Okay then.
2) The vegan lifestyle is not for me. But I'm glad I took those healthy eating classes and incorporated kale into my diet. I'm just not into eating a lot of grains, and I don't like the taste of whole wheat pasta.
3) I can't even look at a picture of our president due to the HHS Mandate for Contraception/Sterilization Coverage and the attack on the Rights of Conscience.
4) If the federal government is issuing mandates, how about a mandate for someone to hire me? I don't need birth control. I need a job.
5) I signed up for some computer classes to update my skills. Lately, I've been feeling like the world is passing me by while I'm standing still. Maybe a few extra skills on my resume will help. At least I'll feel a little bit smarter.
6) According to Matthew Kelly, there are seven pillars of Catholic spirituality. Let's see if I can remember them: 1) confession 2) scripture 3) spiritual reading 4) Mass/Eucharist 5) ?
I better re-listen to the CD.
7) I signed papers allowing the diocese to do a criminal background on me, so that I may be a Eucharist minister once again.
8) Pro-choice friend and PP supporter is unable to bear children. She and her husband would like to adopt a baby. No, I didn't point out the obvious.
10) Whoever is writing the petitions at my parish is very much into saving the environment.