Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Broken Car

Who is the patron saint of cars?

So on the way to work, my car broke down. Right away I called my manager and told her. After asking if I was okay, she said to take my time getting to work. I called her a few hours later and gave her an update. A called my guy at the temp agency at this point too. I couldn't call him from the side of the road, because I didn't have his phone number. I left him a voice mail. A few hours later I got to work and stayed late.  So when I got home at 9:00 pm, there was a message from Temp Agency Guy to call him back. Wonder what he has to say. I hope it's not bad, and that I'm not getting fired. I'm still in the temp phase of this temp-to-hire job.

Have message from mechanic too. Bet he's going to tell me to repairs cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I only have $. Well, more like $ 00.27


Dear God, Again, I have a big problem, I can't handle. Please fix.


1 comment:

Becky said...

I pray that your boss is calling you to offer you a job! You deserve it for staying a few hours later to make up for what you missed, a lot of people wouldn't care enough to do that!