Tuesday, September 9, 2014

An Engagement

Yesterday after work, I had a doctor's appointment. The doctor and I had good news to share with each other. I have my temp-to-hire job and she just got engaged and her office was filled with flowers! I'm pretty sure she's in her 40's judging on when she started practicing. (I've been her patient for most of those years.) This just goes to show that being a single woman over 40 does NOT mean you are dead. And the diamonds (yes, plural) on her engagement ring - not too shabby. Okay, not the most important thing, but I'm impressed. I'm pretty sure there are no more diamonds left in the mine. And BIG diamonds too - large enough to serve as spotlights at a movie premiere.

And she's writing off my co-pays too!

Yay Doctor!!!!!


1 comment:

Becky said...

Hooray for hope! Yes, anyone can get married at any age. My Dad didn't meet my mom until he was in his early 40s and became a father at 45! My brother is 40 and has finally met the love of his life! It can happen!