Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Is it Wrong?

Is it wrong to read the very, very, popular blog post of a Catholic mother of many children of her very busy day and be so very grateful that I am CHILDLESS? The chaos, the noise, the mess. Sometimes I think if I had a bunch of kids, I would be like Captain Von Trapp and use a whistle to keep them all in line. The sleepless nights would literally drive me insane. Isn't sleep deprivation a torture device used on POWs? What is God thinking?

And then there are other mothers of large families who seem to find their children amusing and cute.

Sometimes I am just grateful for peace and quiet and sleep and order.


2 comments:

Becky said...

No, it's not wrong. Sometimes I wish for sleep and order too. :-)

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Nope! Not wrong at all!! :-D I will definitely admit & like my peace, quiet & order after Luke goes down for the night. You gotta have it!