Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Back to the Faith

I need to point this blog back to the direction of the Church especially since it's Holy Week. You know, I stopped labeling my posts, so  I can't check my pope posts to see if I already shared this Blessed Pope John Paul II quote with you are not, but here it goes:

"As baptized individuals, you bear witness to Christ by your concern for a life that is upright and faithful to the Lord, maintained by means of a spiritual and moral struggle. Faith and moral behavior are linked. In fact, the gift received leads us to permanent conversion, so that we might imitate Christ and be worthy of the divine promise. The word of God transforms the lives of those who accept it, because it's the rule of faith and action."

John Paul II's Message for World Youth Day, Paris, 1997


No comments: