Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hail Mary, Full of Grace

Today is the last day of my novena. I've been saying the rosary for my novena. Now, I know some of you say the rosary every day or on a regular basis. I hardly say the rosary. Two days ago, my prayers were answered. The solution came from an unexpected source. That's just like God, isn't it? He surprises you. Today I will say a rosary in thanksgiving. I know we are suppose to be saying lots of prayer of gratitude.

HAIL MARY, full of grace, the Lord is
with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us
sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

I wonder what non-Catholics do when they're in a crisis? Any non-Catholics out there? What are some of your prayers during a crisis?

I don't know how many times I've said the Hail Mary in an airplane when it has hit turbulence or during take-offs and landings. The Hail Mary is my life line, and so far every plane I've been on has always landed safely: even the time a tire blew out when the plane landed in Seattle.

Click here for directions on how to pray the rosary.

No comments: