Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Had a Wonderful Dream

Last night I dreamt that I went to a revival meeting at my old parish with some neighbors. There was singing as we praised Jesus. There were many people giving witness talks about their experiences with Jesus. I turned around and there was my dad with some other neighbors. After three hours of this revival/praise meeting, I took my dad to the mall where we ran into my godfather. Then I took my dad home.

My impression of this dream was how happy I felt at this revival and how happy I felt afterwards. But now that I am awake, I am fraught with real life worries. I wish I could go back into my dream.


1 comment:

RAnn said...

I'd like to welcome you to the Catholic Blog Directiory and invite you to participate in Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival, a weekly gathering where Catholic bloggers share posts with each other. This week's edition is at http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com/2011/08/sunday-snippets-catholic-carnival_27.html