Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Personal Experience


I have some questions:
1) Does Felix Baumgartner have a wife or a child? Is his mother still alive? What worry he must cause people. He's hardly the first person to do something to worry the womenfolk.
2) Are there any third party presidential candidates? There must be somewhere. Luckily, I only rec'd one annoying political email.

Attended a talk at Church about Vatican II because it's the 50th anniversary of the start of Vatican II. The lecture was a bit light, but the speaker said one thing that stuck with me. He said the Holy Trinity was not just doctrine to the early Christians, but they were the personal experiences of early Christians.

I'm on the search for real friends who want to meet and talk in REAL LIFE and not just rely on Facebook because I don't do FB.


No comments: