Sunday, April 25, 2010

Full of Energy

Good Morning,

As so often is the case, it's Sunday morning, and I don't want to go to church. I am fully of energy and have the desire to clean, color, take a walk, write a letter, write an essay, hang up my clothes, wash dishes, scrapbook, dance and do stretching exercises. Oh yeah, eat breakfast too.

This is the most energetic part of my day. If I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it in the morning. But now I am under the pressure of the clock. There's Mass today plus a baptism I've been invited to. After the baptism is the reception. I wish the reception was now because I am hungry. My elderly parent called me at 8:00 am to tell me about our schedule. Dad can't drive, so I'm responsible for getting him to church and to the Baptism. He was invited too. You would hardly know that I am an adult.

Responsibilities are calling me.

No comments: